Saturday, April 7, 2012

Now What?

I tossed my hospital gown and buried it under the apple tree. I made my scars invisible, grew my hair curly and wild, and gained my energy level back to normal. I’m just like everybody else.  Nobody could ever tell.

Yet I wake up at night and feel the presence of poison-filled plastic tubes, the flickering pale green light, and that god-awful dripping faucet. The images come and greet me whenever I’m afraid of life.  Like clockwork, at 4 AM. Not to mention those special purple cells going through my bloodstream. The ones who got me in this mess in the first place. I hope they’re doing fine and aren’t plotting on pulling out one of their stunts again. A joke that lasted for a year and a half. I’m still laughing.

5 comments:

  1. Jep, vitsejä ei pitäis venyttää liikaa. Varsinkaan helvetin huonoja vitsejä ei pitäis venyttää ihan tolkuttomiin mittoihin... Mutta nastaa lukea hyvää meininkiä täällä! Yks kampausfoto olis kyllä paikallaan! :D Kevättä!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leksa! Uusin kuva löytyy täältä: twitter.com/laulau_81
    Ryhdy säkin visertämään! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Apua! Toi on kyl hiton hyvä! Ja siis tietty about samoissa mitoissa kuin toi edellinenkin foto... Mä jotenkin pöljäpäissäni kelasin, että kutrit olis kasvanu jo ainakin metrin. :-I Tosta twisertelystä mä en tajua mitään. Mutta ehkäpä, ehkäpä...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maailman isoin hali laulaulle. Mulla on sua ikävä!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Retee tukka, ja se liehuu tuulessa :)
    Voi hyvin ja kaikkea hyvää elämääsi!

    t.Riikka

    ReplyDelete