Friday, October 22, 2010

Baby, I'll Be Fine!

A few quiet weeks on the blogging front. Everything is running smoothly. I remember the nurse's words right at the beginning of this madness. She said: I know it seems like a long process, and it is, it is, but once you hop on this train, you'll find out that in no time you'll have reached your final destination. She was right, and surprisingly metaphorical for a healthcare worker.

If everything goes well - and here I have to curb my enthusiasm a tad since it's not hundred percent sure – I'll have only three more chemos to get through. THREE! Can you believe it?! I can't. 2nd December would officially be the V-day. That's in one month's time!

Hugs and kisses! Thank you for all your support. You're wonderful.

Lau.

6 comments:

  1. Jeee! Pikkujouluna saat sitten juhlia että juna on vihdoin perillä. Hali.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lauli! Cómo me alegro por estas noticias!!! Fue genial verte. Cuidate mucho. You need three tickets to trip, one, two, thee, go! ;) Besitos. Lu

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uskomatonta, kohtahan sä jo sitten livahdat takaisin Barcelonaan eikä olla kun muutama kerta ehditty nähdä. Nyt täytyy sit suunnitella kunnon pikkujoulukemut ja junan perilletulokemut!! :)

    -Katy

    ReplyDelete
  4. 3?? uau!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    nos vemos prontito. BESOS

    ReplyDelete
  5. LAuuu!
    OMG! That is greeeat news!! I am soo happy and proud of you, hun! Here is a picture that will probably make you smile even more, hehee..
    Uhum... Don't know how to upload a pic here... oh well, I'll post it on your facebook.
    BESOSO - se you in a week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jee Jee Laura! Ihania uutisia! Ja komppaan Katia kemujen suhteen. :) Kram! :)
    -Johanna

    ReplyDelete